Promptable is a Typescript library for building fullstack AI applications.
Promptable consists of a collection of utilities and interfaces that help you build applications with LLMs. It is designed to be flexible and extensible so that you can use it with any LLM or Embeddings provider.
Right now the library is in early development and is very much experimental. Don't use this in production yet! The API is subject to change as we get feedback. 💻
- 💬 Chatbots & Conversational AI
- ❓ Question Answering Bots
- ✍️ Writing Apps
- 🧑✈️ Copilot apps built with Chrome Extensions, VSCode Extensions, and more!
- 🔍 AI Semantic Search apps
- 🛠️ AI first Automations, Workflows and Tools
- 🤖 Autonomous Agents & Personal Assistants
- Prompts for templating and formatting
- Model Providers for Text Generation and Embedding Generation
- Embeddings for creating Embeddings, Indexing and Search
- Chains for composing LLMs and Embeddings with data and other tools.
- Tracing for debugging your applications!
- Utilities for working with text and data.
- Web UI
To assist in debugging, we also provide a Tracing UI that helps you visualize the steps taken by the LLM to generate the output.
Large Language models are emerging as a powerful tool to use for variety of tasks. With OpenAI models like GPT-3 only an API call away, it's become possible to build applications that use AI as a core software component for business logic, data processing, content generation and more. Traditionally, AI tooling has only been built in python to power backend systems, but with the success of ChatGPT, we have learned that the UI/UX of an app is just as important as the backend.
If you have any questions about anything related to Promptable or if you want to discuss with us and the community, you are welcome to join our discord.